Wednesday, December 28, 2011
If you are looking for a sport where you can make money on the easiest way? Then go for football betting! Many professional gamblers believe that baseball betting is one of the best places to bet. They consider this sport as one of the easiest way to make money since baseball is one of the easiest sports to handicap.
There are lots of different reasons why people do baseball betting. First, to make watching baseball more exciting, and some professional, bet to make money. Whatever your purpose may be, you can be a good bettor and can regularly beat the house by learning the following baseball betting tips.
• If possible never bet on month of April and also be wary of September. Why? Basically because weather in this month are poor at particular parks and also some managers are still tinkering with their line ups. Instead of betting, spend the first few weeks studying the teams. In September, as teams fall out of the pennant race, it is natural for players to be disappointed, and thus, put out less of an effort. Furthermore, management start looking to the future and bring up some of their top prospects.
• One tip that many novice bettor disregards is having a money management strategy. Always remember that it is better to have a bad money management strategy than not having one at all. So, practice sound money management strategies.
• Make the best out of proven system for picking baseball winners. Almost all gambling professionals agree that proven baseball betting systems is essential for picking winners. Check if your sportsbook offer dime lines. Dime line is the difference between the odds for the favourite and the underdog. Dime line means a 10 cent money line. If your sportsbook is not offering this, you're pointlessly throwing away your money.
• Know the target audience of sportsbook. Of course, like any other business, a sportsbook target different types of bettor. The goal is to use this knowledge and take advantage of it.
• Different online sportsbook sites offer different odds depending on the situation. Compare odds. Choose the best baseball odds where you can be able to get more money.
• Pay attention to different handicappers. Always keep in mind that there are good and bad handicappers. The handicapping business is full of businesses skilled in marketing but lacking in picking winners. Many offer free picks for the sole purpose of getting your phone number so a high-pressured salesman can hound you on a daily basis. Others offer different levels of picks based on the idea that the more you pay, the more you win. The question you should always ask is why am I not getting the best picks regardless of price?
• Underdogs often add more value than favourites. So it really normally a good idea if you put your bets to underdogs.
• Avoid laying odds worst than -150. To break-even with -150 odds you must win 60% of the time. Given that the top teams in the league win about 60% of the time and the bottom teams win about 40% of the time, you are throwing your money away if you are consistently betting on heavy favourites.
• Fade public teams and favourites playing on television. It is normally a good idea to either avoid or fade public teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, Mets and Cubs. These organizations are often heavy favourites and you're less likely to make money on these clubs. As for TV games, the oddsmakers are well aware of what games are nationally televised and they know that most gamblers prefer to root for the favourite! You can bet that the favourite line and the over line will be inflated. You are much better off sticking to dogs and unders in TV games!
This are just few baseball betting BEST tips that you have to consider when placing bets on your favorite game- baseball! Good Luck!