Thursday, March 24, 2011
Daily Fantasy Basketball - Tips on Handicapping and Betting
Oh sports fanatics, time has come faster than we expected. And soon enough, the baseball season will be commencing (if you’re reading this just now it probably has begun). So, people like me who love Major League Baseball cannot wait for the games to start, and there are many people who are just as excited as I am. So, as what happens every time baseball season approaches, daily fantasy basketball transforms into a crapshoot in the last two weeks of its regular NBA season. This is the time when NBA players of superstar status get some rest. So, most of the games will be seen as lottery picks, including your daily fantasy basketball game picks. But we still want you to enjoy the game, so here is some handicapping and daily fantasy basketball betting picks for you!
NBA Point Guards
1. You should check out Jrue Holiday. This player maintains near minimum wages, but impressively, he still continues to produce and is a consistent player. Get Holiday as he may be part of a great line up when he goes to the Chicago team with Derrick Rose. Even if Rose plays or he chooses another team, Holiday is a solid pick.
2. You should check out Mike Conley. Conley does not have superstar stature or a huge income, yet he is a great mid-priced competitor and his matchup versus Golden State is a good one. He is worth the money he is paid for.
3. You should check out Darren Collision. He is something that you want to have in your team, but you have to be careful with him for he is not entirely a sure shot.
4. You should check out CJ Watson. He will play well if baller Mr. Stephen Curry will not be making it on Saturday.
5. You should avoid Devin Harris and Keyon Dooling in the latest game.
6. Jason Kidd will have a rough match up playing against the Celtics’ Rajon Rondo.
7. Chauncey Billups may be a great player, but lately his performance seems to dwindle with inconsistencies. You have to pay too much for his high salary so he is not worth the gamble.
8. The most expensive NBA power guard is Deron Williams. He is a bit exhausted and a little rusty as of late. I deem him as not worth his salary, but that’s just me.
9. Injured players should be avoided and the list starts with Chris Paul’s injury, Derrick Rose’s troubled wrist, Devin Harris’ illness and all this time Jason Terry is injured.